Books, Booklets, Magazines and Catalogues (multiple sheets bound together) attract ZERO VAT but there are some exceptions.
VAT is payable if:
- they are books of tickets;
- they are books of discount vouchers;
- they're products that are essentially stationery items (e.g. calendars, notepads, diaries and address books).
Items that are liable for VAT:
- Items with a finished/folded size larger than A4;
- All stationery (e.g. letterheads, compliment slips, invoices);
- All posters (e.g. wall charts, planners, maps);
- All cards (e.g. business cards, greetings cards, postcards);
- Anything that's printed on material heavier than 170gsm;
- Anything that's laminated.
For more information about VAT have a look
Our VAT Number is: 567 4068 16.